Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or LaTeX format.
- If LaTeX is used, please submit two files: a) Zipped folder containing the tex file and all dependencies; and b) a PDF output of the manuscript.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (see below)
- You are prepared to enter ORCIDs, email addresses and affiliations for all authors on the article as well as search keywords.
- High Resolution images have been uploaded as separate files
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Astronomy Education Research
A peer-reviewed section that will be incorporated into the journals’ scholarly indices which are the “Best Practice”, “Review” and “Research & Applications” sections. These will be formally peer-reviewed as traditional journal articles and, as such, need to be of a sufficient scholarly standard.
Astronomy Education and Practice
Edited and curated section that contains other relevant material, such as “News”, “Announcement”, “Interview”, “Opinion”, “Resources”, “Correspondence” and “Column”
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.